Make no mistake: If you are convicted of a crime, you could lose your freedom, your job, your reputation and possibly your family. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to present the most aggressive and best defense possible. Whether you face felony or misdemeanor criminal charges, you can't afford to take chances.
With more than 25 years of criminal law experience, Patrick L. Hancock is a proven and successful San Antonio criminal defense lawyer. His courtroom skills have won "not guilty" verdicts in a broad array of criminal jury trials, including acquittals for individuals who have been accused of capital murder, murder, manslaughter, sexual assault, drug possession and DWI.
When you have been charged with a crime, you need a criminal defense lawyer who has a solid reputation and proven track record of results. You need an attorney with years of legal experience focused entirely on criminal law. Contact San Antonio lawyer Patrick L. Hancock by email or call 210-888-9624 for a free, confidential consultation.
Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and Texas Super Lawyers
Patrick Hancock has been listed among the top 100 trial lawyers in Texas by The National Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion on a number of prestigious lists, including:
- Texas Super Lawyers (2007-2013)
- The Best Lawyers in America (2006-2014) and U.S. News Best Law Firms
- S.A. Scene Magazine's Best Lawyers in San Antonio
Many of the organizations that have featured Patrick Hancock have rigorous peer-review processes that look at an attorney's experience, results, client reviews and overall reputation.
San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorney Handling Sexual Offenses, Drug Possession and Other Crimes
Attorney Patrick L. Hancock understands that the criminal justice system is a confusing, often intimidating process. He will work hard to develop a strong defense for the criminal charges against you, including charges for alleged:
- Sexual assault, including sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault of a child, indecency with a child, Internet sex crimes and continuous sexual assault
- Drug crimes, including drug possession (possession of prescription drugs, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, narcotics) and delivery of a controlled substance
- White collar crimes, including misapplication of a fiduciary duty and theft
- DWI, including felony DWI, intoxication assault and intoxication manslaughter
- Violent crimes, including capital murder, murder, assault, aggravated assault and domestic violence
- Juvenile crimes, including property crimes, shoplifting, vandalism, drug charges and sex offenses
Mr. Hancock is committed to providing an uncompromising level of service to his clients during every stage of the criminal defense process, no matter what challenges they face.
Free, Confidential Consultation. Call for a Prompt Response.
If you are being investigated or have been arrested and charged with a crime in Texas, you need the very best San Antonio criminal attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Patrick L. Hancock by email or by phone at 210-888-9624.
Connect with Patrick L. Hancock on Google+