Protect Your Reputation and Future Against Sex Crime Convictions
Any allegation of a sex offense comes with an immediate social stigma — a social stigma that attaches to few other criminal charges. A person accused of any sort of sexual assault not only must deal with the criminal justice system, but must also face the court of public opinion.
It is vital to your reputation, your freedom and your future that you begin an aggressive defense against sex crimes charges immediately. The sooner you contact a Sexual Assault Lawyer, the sooner he will be able to begin building your defense, which could include:
- Suppressing the evidence: Did police officers obtain evidence through illegal search and seizure? Did they have a proper search warrant? Were you entrapped (induced to commit the crime) by an investigator?
- Proving you were wrongfully accused: Did the alleged victim lie because he or she was motivated by a child custody or divorce case? Was the alleged victim trying to protect his or her reputation? Was he or she enticed into giving false evidence?
Sex Crime Attorney in San Antonio
A Sexual Assault Attorney can thoroughly investigate your case to determine what defenses are available to you. He will then use those defenses to fight for a reduction or dismissal of your charges.
Our Sex Crime Defense Practice
San Antonio Sexual Crime Attorney, Patrick L. Hancock is here to provide you with a thorough defense against all types of sex offenses, including:
- Sexual assault/rape
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Aggravated sexual assault with a child
- Possession or distribution of child pornography
- Date rape or statutory rape
- Indecency with a child
- Internet sex crimes
- Internet solicitation of a minor
Sexual Offender Registry — Lasting Consequences of a Conviction
After a conviction for a sex crime, the state of Texas may require you to register as a sex offender — a requirement that can dramatically affect where you live, your social reputation and your ability to live a normal life. If you fail to register or fail to notify police when you move or start a new job, you may face additional criminal charges.
Skilled criminal defense is key to avoiding sex offender registration. Lawyer Patrick L. Hancock will aggressively pursue the dismissal of your charges or work to reduce the potential penalties in your case through negotiation or in the courtroom.
Contact a Rape Defense Attorney for Help in San Antonio, Texas, and Surrounding Counties
If you are being investigated for, have been arrested for or have been charged with any sex offense in the San Antonio area, you need focused and aggressive representation on your side. Contact sex crime attorney Patrick L. Hancock for immediate help. Call his office at (210) 223-8844 to set up a free and confidential consultation.
Law Offices of Patrick L. Hancock – San Antonio Criminal Lawyer
1800 McCullough Avenue
San Antonio , TX, 78212