Awards And Recognition
How can you find the best San Antonio criminal attorney for your defense? The answer often depends on a number of factors, from courtroom experience to the number of "not guilty" verdicts won.
Yet, another key way to determine who to hire for your criminal defense lawyer is the number of "peer-review" awards he or she has received. These awards are given to individual attorneys who have been nominated and selected by other legal professionals for their trial ability, experience and other strengths.
Recognized By Numerous Legal Organizations
San Antonio criminal attorney Patrick L. Hancock does not only have more than 25 years of proven results in criminal defense; he is also well-recognized by other attorneys and legal organizations. His list of accolades includes:
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers for the past seven years, 2007 to 2013
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for the past nine years, 2006 to 2014
- Selected for inclusion on U.S. News Best Law Firms list
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers as one of the organization's top 100 trial lawyers in Texas
- Voted by peers to be included among S.A. Scene Magazine's Best Lawyers in San Antonio for the past six years
Contact Patrick L. Hancock
Learn why attorneys, judges and former clients have consistently recognized Patrick L. Hancock for his criminal law experience, knowledge and trial skills. Call 210-223-8844 or send an email to set up a free and confidential consultation.